On Sunday’s, I’m going to start posting the things that I’m grateful for to start the week off on the right foot… and because I love good vibes and karma.
- I’m grateful that my son loves me playing Minecraft with him. It’s actually a fun game.
- I’m grateful for the person that paid for my Starbucks this past week. It was a nice surprise.
- I’m grateful for my gut instinct, that never fails to let me know whether I should hold on or let go.
- I’m grateful for the people that let me pass in front of them on busy streets.
- I’m grateful for sunshine. Maybe soon, it will warm up a bit.
- I’m grateful for good company. My favorite people, Walker and Zach, at Velo Fellow always make me laugh.
- I’m grateful for pretty things to look at. I’ve recently discovered that I love going to art shows. Read more about that here.
- I’m grateful for living close to downtown Greenville. It really is a fun place.
- I’m grateful for meditation because it helps.
What are you grateful for?
Thanks for reading!